This website is built by engineers for engineers, and it is intended to help YOU pass your PE Exam. After spending months preparing for the PE Exam, we felt as though we had exhausted all available resources and we wanted more practice problems to supplement our studies. During preparation we noticed that many practice problems found in other review materials lacked in the following areas:
- calculations often skip steps
- solutions often times do not provide references for the calculations
- sample tests and practice problems do not necessarily reflect the difficulty of the PE exam
Download 5 example Civil PE exam questions here.
We understand what it is like spending hours scouring the Internet trying to determine references needed for the exam. We set up our PE Exam Store so the necessary exam references are organized for each civil engineering discipline. You no longer need to spend your precious time searching the web for resources. They are all in one location.
Exam day always feels like it is fast approaching, and being prepared is an absolute must. Our free preparation guide will provide you with great tips, among which are included:
- How do I develop a PE Exam study schedule?
- What PE Exam material should I study?
- What do I need to bring on the day of the PE exam?
- Is there a specific “strategy” I should use when preparing for and taking the PE exam?
Take a look at the free PE Exam Preparation Guide.